Monday, June 25, 2007

jobhunter extraordinaire no more.

today, today, today! june 25, 2007 at 830am. i received the phone call i have been waiting for so long! finally, a job offer i actually accepted. a job i prayed hard for every night. i was close to praying to every saint i could think of and calling all the dead members of the family. just when i was about to lose hope, i got this call!

i literally burst into tears after i put the phone down. i was filled with emotions i didn't know i could ever feel again. i was screaming at 850am, jumping up and down, announcing to my mom, my kuya, etc that i got the job! that i got picked out of a number of hopeful applicants! i now have a re-established belief in myself, i'm back to my competitive mode.

i do want this job and i know i deserve it. there's no way i can let myself go back to being the stubborn and lazy ass 21 year old that i was. i promised myself to plan my life goals once i get the job i like. it's much like starting over, like i was just out of college once again.

i know failures and heartaches are inevitable but i'm willing to take the risk. i just hope and pray that everything falls into place now that i have this new responsibility. it's a new step, a new beginning. i'm digging a grave for my cynicism cos there's no place for that in my life right now. everyday, i'll always think of a reason to smile and be happy. =) as bob marley's song positive vibrations goes.....

Cause its a new day
New time, new feeling yeah!
Say it's a new sign
Oh what a new day
Picking up.
Are you picking up now
Jah love, Jah love, protect us