Wednesday, June 27, 2007

make you work, make you work, work.

yesterday i dropped by 1800 building to get to know the details of my employment, what requirements i need to submit, what benefits i'm getting and to sign the contract. as you've probably read in my latest post, i'm obviously very eager to get this job opportunity but i tried so hard to conceal it in front of the hr person and my soon-to-be immediate supervisor. hence, they still made an effort to convince me to accept their offer. of course, i gleefully signed the contract, having read the terms and having been overwhelmed by the impressive benefits (which includes a laptop). well, they didn't have to do a lot of convincing because i was already blown away by the fact that i got picked out of a many hopefuls. (i still can't get over that even up to now) =)

anyway, they made me take home almost an inch thick pre-employment requirements i need to fill up and sign. i started accomplishing it last night but i guess i won't be done with til this friday. if not, my salary would have to be delayed til next month. boo.

my first work day is on friday. i must admit i'm a little jittery right now, still a bit apprehensive. i really don't know what to expect... from the job itself or from the bosses. but i'm looking forward to meeting new people and learning.. (to be more responsible, that is).